The Iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte - Just Healthier



Are you a fan of pumpkin spice lattes?

Yes
No

Yes it's already that time of year. I'm referring to everything 'pumpkin spice' time of year. This just reiterates to me how quickly this year is passing! Autumn is literally just around the corner and Starbucks iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte debuted extra early this year - August 28th to be exact, which just adds to the feeling that Autumn is just moments away. 

I know pumpkin spice isn't everyone's favorite, but I enjoy a cup or ten come Autumn, but over the years I enjoyed them less and less because of the high sugar and fat content. With that said, I discovered a healthier and just as tasty iced version with only 90 calories! Now I don't have to feel guilty (or sick) afterwords (win-win!).

If you're a pumpkin spice lover like me here's what you'll want to order if you're into trying a healthier but just as tasty version of the iconic pumpkin spiced latte.

Ask for:

Grande size iced coffee
No classic syrup
One (1) pump of pumpkin sauce
Three (3) pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup
Extra pumpkin sauce topping
Light cream (half n half)

Let me know how you like it! I loved it.

And if you're not close to a Starbucks you can still enjoy pumpkin spice at home with the goodies below!




No comments

Post a Comment