Create An Indoor Jungle Without A Green Thumb


My home is filled with plants, large and small, I'm obsessed with them. Plants easily create this lush, effortless cool vibe and transform a space into a cozy outdoorsy inviting place that makes you never want to leave. A friend of mine was over for coffee recently and mentioned that although she LOVED the plants in my house she would never be able to keep plants alive in her home. Because I'm good friends with her, I know she's right. Instead of making her feel bad I reminded her that she doesn't have to be a green thumb to enjoy plants in her home, because there are SO many gorgeous artificial options nowadays. We quickly pulled up Pinterest for inspiration and then started shopping around. 

Below are our picks we deemed the creme de la creme of artificial house plants to enliven any space. As always, click photos for details.

How about you...are you a house plant person, a green thumb, or a plant killer?










No comments

Post a Comment