WEEKEND VIBES



Sweater  //  Jeans  //  Clutch  // (cutest) Ankle boots  //  Hat  //  Watch c/o 

These jeans are one of my absolute FAVORITES, and they're on sale today and tomorrow online
ONLY.
 Add them to your cart and enter SPOOKY31 at checkout to score them for 31% off!
That's a screaming deal. I just may pick up an extra at that price! 

______________


In other news.......................Happy (early) Halloween!

I'm so stoked it's the weekend. This week has been full to say the least and I'm more than looking forward to being impressively unproductive and just lounging with my stack of magazines, hot cocoa and pumpkin pie. Yep, I'm that crazy girl who starts making pumpkin pie in October and drinking egg nog as SOON as it's on the shelf. :)

I'm a sucker for all things holiday related. I'm been told I go a little overboard. But who cares? Not me. There are too many other things I could be going overboard with that are far worse, so I call it a win.
HA.

Hope all you lovely ladies have a rad spooky holiday weekend - stay safe out there!

xoxo


Share |

2 comments

  1. i can tell why they're your faves. they look awesome! love the vibe on this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! I'm a sucker for distressed jeans. Perfect pairing with the leopard :)

    ReplyDelete