Style At Home: Creating A Pretty Office



Put in a little work in my studio this week, creating blog posts and making bracelets to ship to my jewelry stocklist boutiques. It feels so good to be productive! 

I found those fabulous pencils at Target the other day and it took every once of self control to not be that person that buys the WHOLE rack.

I'm big on the idea, that if your work space is pretty, organized and clean, you work better. Period. Of course that's just my opinion from personal experience. I find that if my office is messy I have a hard time keeping focused and staying on task, but if I spend a little time tidying it up I work EXPONENTIALLY better. And come on, who doesn't love a pretty home office space? :)

What about you, do you work better in a clean work space or does it not matter?


SHOP THE POST


XOXO



Share |

No comments

Post a Comment