Red plaid, Red cups & Monograms


Who else is already listening to Christmas music?  

Come on, don't be shy :)

Well this girl LOVES the holidays. And let's be honest, I've been waiting for Christmas music and movies since July. That's right, July.

So naturally I've been doing some Christmas shopping, decorating, Starbuck holiday red-cup drinking and planning my Cyber Monday/Black Friday purchases (it's looking like there's going to be some GOOD ones!)







"It's a Wonderful Life"
Yes this is my photo and yes I've already watched it! :)
It's my MOST favorite Christmas films ever. Classic.





Lots of red cups in my hands lately. And if you haven't tried the new Chestnut Praline Latte, do, because it's amazing and delicious. My new favorite from Starbucks





This beauty is my new obsession. It's from Tuckernuck, an all-American style brand with gorgeous polished pieces. They have so many must-have goodies that would make perfect holiday gifts. Be on the lookout for a post next week featuring an exclusive Tuckernuck gift guide!

This is their CB Station Weekender bag.




I have so many fabulous goods to share with you this next week I can hardly stand it!

Hope you're all enjoying the season!
xoxo




Share |

1 comment

  1. I actually haven't gotten started on the Christmas music yet - I need to! Really lovely post, so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete