A Monday Post of Random


A quick random post.
I've been under the weather for a while (hello sore throat and bronchitis), ugh. I'm still not 100% but I'm on the up-and-up thankfully and am slowly getting my energy back. Yay! And the sun's been out a lot lately and that's always a good thing, the sun is so energizing!

My new obsession is my new Clare Vivier leopard print clutch. OBSESSED. 
It's gorgeous. It luxurious. It goes with EVERYTHING.
It was gifted to me by my super thoughtful and sweet fiance (thanks again babe) and I've been carrying it relentlessly since it arrived. If you're looking for a new clutch, look no farther, this is the creme de la creme.
Buy it. You'll LOVE it!




Flip Flops: Tory Burch  //  Skirt: American Eagle  //  Clutch: Clare Vivier  //  Sunglasses: Target  //  Bracelets: Kaizen Fashion Project ETSY shop



Since the weather's been warming up I've been drinking more water, but plain water can get old quick, so  I've been adding sliced strawberries and cucumber to my iced water and it's SO SO good!
Really refreshing, I recommend trying it.



Lastly, can we just talk about how AMAZING these sandals are?!? Ah-Mazing. I'm head-over-heels crazy about them and need them in my life and on my feet. Currently they're sold out, but
I'm stalking Shop Candy Apple like a vulture waiting for them to restock.



Happy Monday y'all!
xo


Share |

5 comments

  1. I love putting different fruits in my water - especially in the summer! And what a cute clutch <3

    xoxo http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3
      So do I, it beats plain water by a million!

      Delete
  2. hope you're feeling better by now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love naturally flavored fruit water - I've been doing lemons and limes lately for both the taste and for the health benefits. Strawberries and cucumbers sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete