Sheer Black Skirts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I saw the Chloe's 2011 RTW line I immediately fell in love with the sheers fabrics and flounciness of the skirts and dresses. I owned a sheer black skirt only once in my life and I was around maybe nine years old, so it's been a while. I also remembered I had come across a few photos of sheer black skirts via fashion and streetstyle blogs. After a little searching I found the inspiration that I was looking for.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These women effortlessly make the sheer black skirt a must for any girls closet. It's feminine, modern, and just down-right cool.

Here's a list of a few affordable options:
(click each skirt to be taken to retailer)


Urban Outfitters, Topshop





Sparkle & Fade
Free People, Forever 21




No comments

Post a Comment