Loving my new leopard flat slip-ons!


So I've been wanting a pair of leopard print slip-on flat tennis shoes for a while now and searched and searched to no avail, until the other day I stumbled upon these little beauties at GoJane. I instantly bought them and am so happy I did because they're fabulous. They run true to size and they arrived really quickly which I love! I can't wait to style them with so many outfits!


Mail day is my FAVORITE day - who's with me? :)


A new mug I made that I LOVE - 'RAD is the new BLACK' and those super cute kicks again.


While browsing Pinterest I found a few photos of some others....

These are from ASOS and are almost identical to mine:



More inspiration on how to wear them....





all images via Pinterest


Don't forget to enter my current FABULOUS giveaways!

Share |

3 comments

  1. I LOVE those!!! I have been thinking about getting some.. love the leopard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should! They go with almost everything and are so CUTE. I receive lots of compliments every time I wear them :)
      PS. Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the leopard slip-ons! I've been eyeing a pair for quite a while, they would be amazing for the upcoming warmer months.

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete