Recent Posts

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ruffled Woodpile




I wore this last summer and it's been one of my tried-and-true outfits I throw on when I'm pressed for time and want something that's easy and makes me feel feminine and polished. I added tights, boots and a scarf the other day as the weather here in the northwest is still cold cold cold. I can't wait until I can wear it without all the extras.

I'd also like to mention how much I adore wood. Isn't that stack so pretty? I have a pretty little red stove in my house that I absolutely love! I love everything about wood, the chopping(I'm not good at it, I almost cut my legs off every time I chop), the smell of it, even stoking the fire. HA. Such a nerd and country girl I guess. Anyhow, happy happy Monday! So glad to start a new week! Hope today treats you wonderfully!


Love,

12 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Love it. And the wood background is perfect!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! You look alll ready for summer :) so jealous!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious skirt! I'm totally with you on the smell of wood, except I think I'll skip the wood chopping. I probably WOULD chop my leg off! :)
    Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ruffles and the striped bag. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super setting and love the look! Fun Monday Mingle post--the wood makes it pop. This week I'm taking on a fashion assignment for Norma Kamali--one top styled 6 ways! http://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/kamali-kulture/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this outfit is so cute and sweet! I really like the all white look. Oh, and wood is like one of my favorite things! I used to live out in the country, chop wood, and enjoy smelling the fire... Now I live in a big city and I TOTALLY miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great! Do you have a post on the DIY necklace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a post for the DIY necklace, but I certainly could make one! Then have a giveaway for it, since I already have one.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  8. I adore that bag and the whole look!! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! you have the most adorable smile ever! love the white outfit too, xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete


DMCA.com