Currently Obsessed: Ankle Strap Flats


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I've mentioned it before, and I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I'm a flats girl. I have branched out and have been wearing wedges and heels more, but more often than not, you'll catch me in flats. It's not just about the comfort, I'm a mover and a shaker - I walk quickly, break out in a jog sometimes(not often, HA), and generally just like the freedom of movement that flats allow. Any sort of heel makes me feel a bit unstable and less sure of my footing and sudden movements, not something I'm a fan of.

With that said, I've been looking for a while for a new pair of flats since I wear every pair I buy completely out. During my search I found tons of amazing ballet flats, but I'm currently really loving ankle strap flats. They're similar to ballet flats but I love the whimsical strap which also adds....wait for it.....more stability for quick-like-a-cat movements! :)

I bought the color block neutral pair below and I can't wait to get them! They'll be on my feet habitually ALL spring and summer long.


Happy Weekend! Hope it's fabulous!

Love,

6 comments

  1. Love flats and love looking at ankle straps. I just wish the ankle straps didn't make my legs look weird! I really love that first pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for great ankle flats - these are great. I love the color blocked one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I adore heels and wedges I cant wear them for to long. hmm maybe cuz I'm pregnant and already have a kid I'm always on the run. So flats and especially ankle strap falts are also my favaorite! I wore my Zara multi color ones from last summer so much already they are completely worn out! But I went to TOBI site for the first time and I loved the ones you ordered I got some in the green and blue color combo. Love! Cant wait to get them them!
    Thanks so much for posting! You have an adorable blog with great fashion tips!
    ♥
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these flats!! xoxo linds of http://www.rubygirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete