A Little Bit Of Everything


Does anyone else have weeks where they feel like they're running around like a chicken with their head cut off and can't catch their breath? Raise your hand. Please tell me I'm not the only one with weeks like this.

 Needless to say I'm beyond THRILLED that it's Friday. Although, my weekend won't bring much relief since tomorrow I'm attending a family reunion/BBQ and Sunday a wedding.

Oh well. I suppose all a girl can do is just remind herself it's not always like this, AND drink a lot of coffee! :)

_____________________________

Here's a quick recap of my week:

My photo was featured on People Stylewatch's Instagram feed which was super fun and very thoughtful of them (I'm grateful! xo)

See their must-follow Instagram feed -----> here.




___________________________

I received my out-of-this-world gorgeous "Roundie" beach towel from The Beach People.
Seriously, nobody on this planet makes a more fabulous beach towel, and if you don't have one you MUST go buy one. 

Like now. 
From ------> here.

Your beach experience will exponentially become more amazing with this towel. Promise. 







I'll post photos with it at the beach soon!


________________________________

I attended a special little boy's birthday at the park!
(Happy Birthday Colton!)



_______________________________________

I spent a lot of time on my swing outside in the amazing weather wearing these amazingly-cool Nectar sunnies and Shira Melody yellow cuff.

Check out the shops -------> Cuff  //  Sunnies




______________________________________

Lastly,
woke up to these beauties in my mailbox from Trending Above.
Look for them in an upcoming outfit post.

 Until then checkout all the amazing baubles ----------> here.





What are you lovelies up to this weekend? 
Xx




Share |

No comments

Post a Comment