When What You're Up To Is Not A Lot



I haven't been this sick in years! Seriously I think it's been 3 years. I have been sick as a dog all week with bronchitis, so I've been mostly living in my bed with only quick trips for the necessities. Today's the first day I'm starting to feel alive and human again thank God and the suns out! So I'm super stoked about that. I watched much of fashion week on my laptop in bed, did some online shopping and a little work, but that was the extent of my productivity. Oh well.

This adorable furry guy is a great companion when you're sick.





Yes this was part of my breakfast yesterday. Although I did have toast and fruit too. 


Lastly, I got these beauties in the mail yesterday and I'm so happy with them! Obviously because I'm a sickie I have yet to actually wear them out and about but you bet when the delivery guy showed up I sprinted to the door and put them on and walked all around my house in them! Yes, with my pajama bottoms on. HA! :) 
I'm really wanting the red color as well so I'm hoping Sole Society will restock them in my size (8 if you're reading this) soon.



Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend and are NOT sick :)
XOXO

Don't forget to enter to win the Super Diva necklace here!


Share |

2 comments

  1. Hi Heather, you are the winner of the signed book Martin's Big Words. Can you send me your contact information to maribethpgraham at comcast.net

    Thanks so much for entering. I hope you stop by Writing Like Crazy more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that glass milk carton, that s adorable! And Ferrero Rocher should be an essential part of every diet, lol

    cheers,
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete