Target Clothes Haul - Currently Wearing

We all love Target it's no secret. Although this visit my love was renewed when I found these MUST HAVE little beauties.... 


This dark grey studded jacket is perfect for Autumn; just heavy enough to take the chill off and super cute with studded accents. I couldn't find it on Target online to show you, so go to Target and try it on yourself, you won't be disappointed.


These polka dot jeans by Mossimo juniors. They fit perfectly and are INCREDIBLY cute! Run don't walk to go get yourself a pair in store because they're not available online (lame). See them here.


This vest is my absolute favorite find of the day. LOOK at how fabulous it is! It comes with a detachable faux fur-trimmed hood. I love it more than J.Crew's vest that EVERYONE and their mother has. This one is so much better looking and looks gorgeous over everything. I would highly advise you hurry and scoop one up before they're gone. There's a black and white. I bought the black. See it here.

Here's a photo of me wearing the vest and the jeans together!



Also....

Three GIVEAWAYS are still happening!


|| Win a Moto Jacket here

|| Win the new holiday issue of Domino Magazine here

|| Win these gorgeous gold drop earring here



Share |

No comments

Post a Comment