A little bit of everything - Zara Blanket Scarf, Pumpkin Patch & TJ Maxx



My weekend was a whirlwind; a good one for the most part. Here's what I was up to:

Went to a pumpkin patch with this handsome boy and sipped on apple cider.


Wore this. I love this blanket scarf from Zara. It's so soft and cozy and it's HUGE! Doubles as a blanket. It looks like it's sold out online but you may be able to scoop one up in store.



I didn't feel well for almost a whole day, so I spent my time catching up on reading,



and watching this. Classic. 
See how much I'm loving that Zara scarf? :)



Attended an engagement dinner with my fiance. It was lovely and the food was super delicious and the company really wonderful. Isn't that cake beautiful?! 



Popped into TJ Maxx and found the prettiest stationary, note cards and wrapping paper! LOVE TJ Maxx.



Hope your weekends' were fabulous!

Share |

No comments

Post a Comment