Sequin Top, Leather Sleeve Jacket, Blue & Polka Dots



Had a busy busy weekend running around yesterday into the city for a soccer game, lunch and to have my engagement ring sized. It was really super rainy but I opted for my nude wedge heels instead of Hunter boots because sometimes rubber boots are just big and clompy and difficult to maneuver in around the city and in and out of cars. Don't get me wrong, I love, LOVE my Hunters, but sometimes a girls gotta wear something else. 
Like this: 


Leather sleeve jacket (similar, similar) // Sequin top (similar, similar) // Cobalt Blue Crossbody bag (similar, similar) // American Eagle AE Skinny Kick Jeans (here) // Nude Wedge Heels (similar, similar) // Kate Spade 17-month Gold Polka-Dot Agenda (here)



A little quote inspiration for your Sunday morning...
As for me, I'm going to stay in my pjs and drink tea for as long as possible. Happy Sunday!

Don't forget to enter the Essie nail polish giveaway here!


Share |

1 comment

  1. Cute outfit! Thanks for linking up at Crafty Zoo with Monkeys!

    ReplyDelete