Apart Style

I always get super excited when I come across a new amazing online boutique. I admit, it doesn't happen often as it's time consuming and tedious to search and dig around the inter-web, but when I strike gold, all the time spent searching feels well worth it. My newest discovery, Apart Style, is an online boutique which boasts, "A new brand of accessible luxury. A new voice in modern fashion." I spent some time browsing the site and I'm hooked and couldn't agree more with that statement. My favorite feature is the 'Shop The Style' section where you can browse through lookbook categories such as; The Agency, Little City, After Dark, New Glamour, and Modern Boho. Here are a few looks I'm crazy about.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So many of these pieces would mix so well with my wardrobe, and they're all really versatile. My wish list just got quite a bit longer.


No comments

Post a Comment