Recent Posts

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weekend Wear Under $50


Wooo hooo! It's the weekend! Time to drink lots of coffee, go to a soccer game, do a little relaxing and finish creating gift guides I've been working on. Oh and maybe sneak in a little shopping because how can you not when you see words like, "Fall clearance" and "40% off"! 

Above are my under $50 dollar picks for this week - I love a good investment piece as much as the next girl, but I also love killer deals! And the pieces above are pretty, versatile and won't break your budget - WIN WIN.

It's difficult for me to pick a favorite from the bunch, but if you twisted my arm I'd choose the metallic tote. I can see myself carrying that baby ALL.THE.TIME.
The ankle boots come in a close second :)
What's your fav?

Enjoy your weekend loves!

xoxo

Share |

1 comment:


DMCA.com